You deserve to have gorgeous, plump, pink lips!
Lip blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness.
Benefits of Lip Blushing
- Long-lasting lip color.
- Increased pigmentation for pale and aging lips.
- The ability to customize your lip shade.
- Fuller-looking lips without need for injectables or surgery.
- Enhanced lip symmetry.
- Color correction for scars and uneven pigmentation.
What Colors of Lipsblush lips are there?
The desired result of Lipsblush Lips is a natural, your-lips-but-better look, so the shade range is mostly limited to natural tones. There is a wide range of different color shades which can also be mixed and customized.
It’s important to keep in mind that the healed result is about 30% lighter in comparison to the color right after the procedure.
How Long is the Lipsblush Procedure?
Lipblush procedure takes around 2 hours. There is usually a follow-up appointment 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment where more color can be added and possible uneven fading is fixed.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Lipsblush?
People with natural lip color so similar to their face color that they appear washed out without lipstick on, as well as those with uneven or undefined lips. Busy professionals and parents, travelers, sports and outdoors-loving people rave about how lip tinting frees up hours of their time. Lipstick and lip gloss connoisseurs also swear by Lips permanent makeup, because they can still apply their lip cosmetics as desired, but never be bare all the time.
How to Prepare for Lipsblush Appointment?
In order for the treatment to give neat, natural-looking and even results, your lips shouldn’t be chapped or overly dry. Exfoliated, moisturized lips absorb and retain pigments better and will make the Watercolor Lips permanent makeup procedure shorter.
On the day of the procedure, avoid caffeine, alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, niacin, vitamin E, and spicy foods, as they can make your lips sensitive. Avoid applying retinol-based products.
Does the Lipsblush Treatment Hurt?
At the beginning of the treatment, the permanent makeup artist applies a topical anesthetic onto the client’s lips. It takes about 20 minutes for the numbing cream to start working. So no, the procedure involves no pain per se, but there is bound to be some discomfort. This depends on the thickness of the skin and your general sensitivity.
How Long does Lipsblush Permanent Makeup Last?
The results of the treatment last anywhere from 1 to 3 years, depending on the oiliness of the skin, the quality and color of the pigments (darker shades last longer), and your lifestyle. Exfoliation, long periods of sun exposure, swimming pools, ocean and hot tubs, as well as saunas and hot showers can make the pigment fade faster.
The effects can be prolonged with touch-up appointments.
IMPORTANT: If you are prone to cold sores or have had one in the past, you will need an antiviral prescription from your doctor as a preventative measure before a lip procedure.
BENEFITS OF LIPSBLUSH PERMANENT MAKEUP:
• Natural lip enhancement
• Adding missing bow above your lip
• No lipstick “bleeding” into fine lines around your mouth
• Full, youthful appearance
• Individually designed shape
• Color rejuvenation
• Safe, medical grade pigments
• Result lasting up to 3 years
LIP Blush AFTERCARE
What Does Lip Tattoo Aftercare Entail?
• After the treatment, your lips need some special attention to heal properly.
• They’ll go through several stages including swelling (you can relieve it with an ice pack) and peeling, and they’ll fade into a shade 50% lighter than right after the treatment. The severity of the symptoms depends on how saturated in pigment the lips are.
• In any case, you will need to follow an aftercare routine prescribed by your artist for about 10 days.
• There are 2 general types of aftercare – dry and wet healing – the second one being more popular.
• Whichever you’re prescribed, avoid the following for 10 days:
• Extreme exercise, swimming in pools or the ocean, saunas and steam baths – anything that causes excessive sweating and getting the treated area soaking wet
• Tanning in the sun or a sunbed
• Makeup in the area
• Touching the area
• Spicy food
Can I Wear Makeup After the Lip Color Tattoo Treatment?
• You mustn’t wear lip makeup until the scabbing or peeling stage is over – you risk getting an infection.
• Once all the scabs have fallen off, you can wear lip makeup as usual, although you won’t need to enhance the color anymore.
• It’s a good idea to get fresh products, as the ones you used before may be contaminated with bacteria your freshly treated lips may not be able to handle.
LIP TATTOO STYLES
1 Permanent Lip Liner
2 Shaded Lip Liner
3 Lip Blush
4 Full Lip Color or Permanent Lipstick
5 Dark Lip Neutralization
LIP Blush COST
How Much Does a Lip Tattoo Cost?
The average permanent lip color cost is around $590 per session. The price depends on the style (lip liner is the least expensive), location, the popularity of a salon, the expertise of the artist, and the quality of the supplies used.
SESSION 1 = Actual procedure 2 hours
SESSION 2 = Follow-up appointment 1 hours (after 30-45 days )
Follow-up appointment is crucial for the best results and is industry standard.
$450 initial visit
For free follow-up/touch-up visit